Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not every, just Suzi, Yami, and Hondas.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heheh, well I remember reading up through all the threads and coming across all kinds of stuff like "Ride red!", "Ride Blue!" or "Hondas Suck!" or "Yamaha Sucks!"

I figured I'd toss this one in the fray, even though things seemed to have calmed down.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And Suzuki too! /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about... just Suzuki!?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I should follow the advice given in my signature. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
yeah I know. It's no fair...you've got experience on your side/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Naw, you've been around longer than I've been alive. So the advantage is yours.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You just wanted to get the last word in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts