Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike others on this forum, I have not had good results dealing with Motowheels. Only one of my three transactions with them has gone smoothly.

Last month, I ordered rearsets for my SS1000 via the website. Motowheels sent them to my old address (over two years old). I was notified of this by the lady who lives there now, who was kind enough to look me up on 411 and call me on the evening of 12/15. I confirmed on the e-mail invoice that I had provided Motowheels with my correct address, which I had, and called them on 12/16. Since my old residence is sixty five miles away, I told Motowheels I'd go get the package myself if they'd give me a $25 credit on my next order. No, they said. They said they'd have Fedex get the package the next day and send it to me in two business days. I called the nice lady back and told her to leave the package on the porch the next day, Friday.

She called again Monday evening, 12/20, to tell me no one had come for the package. I immediately called Motowheels and was told they wanted me to go get it for the $25 credit, and the Manager, Mike, said he was certain he had called me back last Thursday to tell me so. I asked how we'd keep track of my $25 credit. He said he would have the lady who kept the books credit it back to my Visa card right away. So I went and picked up my rearsets.

Last Friday, 1/7, I got my credit card statement in the mail, and there is no credit back from Motowheels.

Draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine. I shall no longer do business with this company.

Brian Veazey
Culpeper, Va.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Brian,

Give the shop a call at 916-369-2509 and ask for Martin. Don't talk to Mike (who isn't the manager, btw :rolling:) as he's a bit flakey. Martin will take care of things and get it all squared away for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.