Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 996 is totalled/images/icons/frown.gif so I have a few parts for sale. Arrow 3/4 system with carbon cans and EPROM for 2001 996. These pipes sound great but do have some minor scuffs on the right cannister. They are structurally sound and the cannister could be rotated so the scuffs face inward. Asking $600 OBO. Stock clutch cover machined(vented) similar to the DP cover has minor scratches $45 OBO. Pair of stock turn signals $25. ECS Inbox air filter $40. UNI intake filters with plastic cage $10. Pit-bull rear stand for single sided swingarms $100. Will sell all for $700. PM me if interested and I will get pics to you.

If I'm shootin at ya and ya stay still, your probably safe.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
You wouldnt happen to have a kickstand interlock bypass would you?

By the way, the scuff on the right canister... for anyone looking to buy, I've heard of people drilling out the pop rivets on the front side of the can, flipping the can over and then re-popriveting it. Thus effectively putting the scratch on the inside where it cant be seen.

M.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Why are you selling the rear stand? I thought you were looking to get the 998 if the 996 was totaled.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I decided to get a 2002 Rc51. The nearest duc dealer is 70 miles away and to be honest I was not impressed with the service dept the last time I paid them a visit. There are Honda dealers everywhere and I plan on getting a 4 wheeler in addition to the new bike so Honda is the route that I am taking now. I will get another Duc later.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Kramrd, did you see my post about those interlocks. I made my own for like a buck 45 and it works every bit as well as the Evo unit.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
That's cool mad, the RC is a really nice bike. In the end it doesn't matter how good a bike is if you don't have someone competent to service it. Good luck with it and let's see a link to some pics (can't have you posting Honda stuff in the Duc forum LOL).

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
That's right, fogot you were the one that described how to do that... unfortunately I'm intellectually challenged when it comes to electronics.

M.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Bwahaha! "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Supposed to be "FORGOT"

No offense, nothing insinuated,

M.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts