Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to sell my 1996 Yamaha Seca II (600cc) so i can buy a new bike this spring. this is a PERFECT BIKE FOR A BEGINNER OR INTERMEDIATE RIDER!! ask anybody on this forum and they will tell you it's a great bike to learn on. got enough power to keep you satisfied but not too fast that you'll feel uncomfortable when you're learning. it's surprisingly flickable in the corners as well.

CONDITION OF BIKE
the bike was stolen last summer and then recovered a few weeks later. the thief had spray painted all the plastic black. it's not as bad as it sounds! bastard actually did a decent job. still runs great. the thief also popped the gas tank lock and the lock to get under the seat. other than those things, bike is great. bike runs and rides great with no problems and has a CLEAN TITLE.

has a targa dark smoke windscreen, new battery and only 2700 MILES!! recently had it serviced and the mechanic said the bike was mechanically in great shape. i'll get some pics detailing as much as possible if anybody wants them.

PRICE- $1800 OBO
LOCATION- Northern Virginia (Woodbridge)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
did i forget to mention that this bike is PERFECT for a beginner or intermediate rider?! how stupid of me... MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts