Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the seat cowl pic at 954rr.com. It looks better than I hoped straight from Honda. I heard about it before I bought my bike and made a deal with my dealer to sell me one at his cost when they are available. Can't wait...it looks sweet! If anyone hears they are available or the price, let us know. It really cleans up the tail section.

When you see flashing lights...drop two and go!

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
I THINK THEY COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING A LITTEL BETTER. sorry about the caps

thats cool they have it though. do they have one for the f4i?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
yeah i know I saw the pics link but I can't find the pic of the seat cowl

·
Registered
770 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool. Two thumbs up!!

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Now I'm going to be a pessimist and point out that those photos are of an Australian-spec bike, and that in no way means that Honda is going to produce a seat cowl for the US market. Hope they prove me wrong...everyone who's bought a 954 from where I work has wanted one.

-nominal_squid-
SMUSA #11

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Cheers Mirage. /images/icons/tongue.gif

I'm sure they will offer it for the US. Hell we are more the poseur crowd than the UK or Australian market. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I wish they made one for the F4i. oh well just bought frame sliders and new tires so no money anyway

redCBR

Fly N LOW

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
As a Honda fan let me say that they have cheated their customers as far as value starting with the 954. The 929 with a sticker of 9,999 was a bargain. Now the 954 is the most expensive of the liter bikes and they cant give you a stinkin cowl. Suzuki is faster and has a cowl andcost less. I woudlnt trade a 954 for 2 1000'S but its still overpriced in comparison to the other bikes.

http://webpages.charter.net/fullforce

1 - 20 of 25 Posts