Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Euro 954 comes with parking/running lights mounted in the upper corners of the headlight. If you look, you can see where there is a place for the buld and a mounting area. Has anyone put lightd here yet, if so how and what kind.

I saw some guys talking about it on 954rr.com, but that site has been down a lot lately.

I ain't no punk bitch!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I thought all 954 came with those lights...
I just posted a few photos of my bike in another thread. In one of them it's visible the parking lights you are talking about. I can take a close up picture of them if you wish.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fraga: you are in Portugal. The US bikes did not get them for some reason. Please post a pic so I can see what they look like. Much appreciated!

I ain't no punk bitch!!

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
The latest I heard is that for 2003 they will call them "Walking-Lights". (Honda was being sued for false advertising)/images/icons/wink.gif
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

The latest I heard is that for 2003 they will call them "Walking-Lights". (Honda was being sued for false advertising)

<hr></blockquote>

That is to funny

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fraga: Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide the pics. Those lights are cool, I can't imagine why they don't come standard on the US bikes.

I ain't no punk bitch!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts