Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you haven't looked at my profile, my F4i got leveled in a parking lot one night in a hit-n-run and have been without a bike since June '01.... Yeah, I know -- I'm about to go crazy!

Anyway, I've been out of the game for a while and just started looking at the new bikes a couple of weeks ago. I had been torn between the R1 and the 954, but after reading some reviews it looks like the new Blade would be the bike for me.

Just to fuel the fire, could all of you proud RR riders out there post some pics of your new rides. Or if there is a post that I overlooked, could you point me in the right direction.

Hope to be back in the Honda clan soon.

-b-

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
funny josh, have any pics when that beast was wheelyin past oyu in 3rd as you topped out 5th gear? id like to see those.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

funny josh, have any pics when that beast was wheelyin past oyu in 3rd as you topped out 5th gear? id like to see those.

<hr></blockquote>

Naw, that thing passed me so fast I din't have time to snap any pics. That thing has a monster top end!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought a digital camera yestaeday, so I took some photos today.
Here's my beautiful baby. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Front picture. Here it's visible the parking/running lights mounted in the upper corners of the headlight that are avaiable in Euro models. Strange the US models don't get them. Anyone knows why?

Doesn't she look mean ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Anyway, I've been out of the game for a while and just started looking at the new bikes a couple of weeks ago. I had been torn between the R1 and the 954, but after reading some reviews it looks like the new Blade would be the bike for me.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, I am not longer Frost4i... You can call me frosty000 now - and don't look for a 954 in my garage because it won't be there.

Bought an R1 this week. Red/White. Don't have it yet but there is some snow coming this weekend and I should have it time for that.

I guess i can be one of those Yamaha guys that hangs out in the Honda forum and tells you how much faster an R1 is than a CBR! J/K - love both bikes and really think it's a toss-up to which one is better.

Still like to see some more pics of 954s, so keep em coming. I'll put of some pics of mine as soon as I get it.

-b-

There are many ways to die but the worst is by not living.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts