1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Bahahaha!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
No sh!t willie. It was somewhat humorous for the first couple hundred times but has gotten played out far too much.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Y do alll these guy's come to the Honda Forum anyway? Makes you go hmm........ jealous? Not getting enough satisfaction out of your own manufacturers' forum? FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat a scooby snack & take a disco nap. I'm shoppin at sears cuase I don't buy at the gap.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
YEAH!! What the hell is wrong with you people!!!/images/icons/wink.gif
(ANyway - I think you MEANT the Gixxer 600!!)/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I think I can only take it from Noud and notto. They just have too much love for other bikes not to let you know how they feel /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Buell baby!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

think I can only take it from Noud and notto. They just have too much love for other bikes not to let you know how they feel

<hr></blockquote>

Yah! Only Noud and Notto!! /images/icons/smile.gif We can have only one love/hate relationship in this forum! and that's with Yamamaha! /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
All or just a particular one?

Is it how she gives that coy smile?

Or how she really revs the engine?

Yeah Honda CBR's tend to do that to make you fall in love with them. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

For some reason - a sudden LOVE for all things Honda came over me!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah get rid of that <font color=blue>blue scabb blue balls</font color=blue>. And join team <font color=red>red</font color=red>, it just might bring you closer to pink/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>RAMAIR & SERPENT EQUIP!!!</font color=red>/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
4,780 Posts

Yeah get rid of that blue scabb blue balls. And join team red, it just might bring you closer to pink

<hr></blockquote>

...and on that note I think I'll go ahead and lock this thread/images/icons/crazy.gif. Didn't really contribute to the 'Honda Forum' anyway/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif!!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me a private message.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.