Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\'95 Suzuki Katana 600

Black/Purple w/ tank bra, Vance and Hines Supersport full exhaust, new battery, like new tires, 16,300 miles, original owner, great bike for starting out. $2500

Sometimes you're the hydrant, sometimes you're the dog.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: \'95 Suzuki Katana 600

I'm in So. MD. What part of MD are you from? Are you firm on the price or would u go down some? I'm looking for my first bike and a friend of mine just got the same bike your selling but for $1000 less than what your asking. If you don't live too far from me than maybe i could come check out the bike and then talk about the price unless your firm about it. thanks.

Phil

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I wouldn't go much less than what I'm asking. Maybe a couple hundred at the most. I based my price on what KBB.com said it was worth. $2300 trade in, $3400 retail. I live near Waldorf, about 10 miles from DC.

Sometimes you're the hydrant, sometimes you're the dog.

·
Registered
47 Posts

I work at the Mall in Waldorf so your not too far from me. Depending on the shape of the bike if you'll take $2,300 I'll most likely take it. My email is [email protected] Email me a number i can contact you with and maybe we can get together some time this week so i can look at the bike. I'm off work on Thurs. 18th and friday and saturday until 5:00pm. thanks.

Phil

·
Registered
7,824 Posts

maybe your friend got it for 1k less, but it prolly didn't have the full exhaust or only one owner, which means my man probably babied it pretty decent and it still runs strong. it's not that bad of a deal at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts