Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any? /images/icons/smile.gif The only one I am interested in is the Gray 748s with the Red wheels! I know a couple of you on the board own them, so what do you have for super high res pics!

I am looking for as high a resolution as possible!!! the bigger the better! I have a ploter at work that I can print posters on, but they need to be good quality or it looks crappy! THANKS!

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY YELLOW 748s?????
/images/icons/tongue.gif

I really like the grey one as well, I'm not to fond about the stickers on the fairing though, you can peal them right off, opposed to the 'under-lacquer' on the red and yellow models...

Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, Pimmie, simply put, it's <font color=yellow>YELLOW</font color=yellow>. That's what's wrong with it. /images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/wink.gif

John, you took some of my bike without me as well. Speaking of which, send me zee pictures or you vill have to vace zee conzequencez.

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
You have a black bike I use black letters, I have a yellow bike you use yellow letters, hmmm... Should we have gone for different color bikes???/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/wink.gif

btw, you might wanna explain that 'Yellow' part to John, he's closer to you than I am!
/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
664 Posts
John's like a brother. So, I reserve my teasing of him to more personal things that are more apt to hurt his feelings. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
So you really have to know him to hurt him?
I'll leave you to it then...
/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

So you really have to know him to hurt him?

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, call me chicken bone. /images/icons/mad.gif

/images/icons/laugh.gif

Nate doesn't have much room to talk, his F4 was yellow. /images/icons/laugh.gif I really like the yellow but man the Ti/red is mesmerizing. I was telling Nate that I was fixiating on his rear wheel while on the highway heading to the Ducati dealership...red goes round and around and around.... /images/icons/laugh.gif Also, when you see the bike in your mirror it is in some serious stealth mode as all you see is a cats eye headlight and a multicolored helmet; it really blends to it's surroundings. Badass! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Yeah, I saw that even his headlight was yellow? Jeez!/images/icons/wink.gif

I can imagine the Ti/red being Stealthy... Maybe that's why you need some very loud cans on a bike like that!/images/icons/laugh.gif
I think that if the Ti/red colorscheme was introduced on the 2001 model I would have bought that one, It really looks great. I was in a bike shop last saturday and there was a Ti/red 748 next to a 748R, the Ti/red definitely got the most attention!

Wingman99, maybe you can use this picture against John??/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
LOL, you jackass! /images/icons/laugh.gif

It's very strange being lifted off the ground you know...like you aren't in control and something bad is about to happen. /images/icons/tongue.gif

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Sorry, couldn't help myself.../images/icons/laugh.gif

Yeah right! especially by three women. ne'st pas?/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Wingman, you're bike looks SWEET!!!!!

How many miles did you do on it? 5????? LOL!
No really, that's one great looking bike and that clutch cover is almost the final touch!/images/icons/tongue.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

btw, what's with that sticker on the fork leg?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Pimmie, at the time of the photo, it still had under 200 miles. /images/icons/smile.gif

The sticker you mentioned is the state inspection sticker. All states have 'em and they're required by law. Not sure if you have such a thing in Europe? Do you?

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
We don't either...
We don't have anything like that in Holland, only road tax and insurance...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts