·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:
Where's the ZX-6RR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ecco in anteprima la prova di tutte le 4 cilindri supersportive di media cilindrata della produzione 2005: Honda CBR600RR, Kawasaki ZX-6R, Suzuki GSX-R 600, Triumph Daytona 650 e Yamaha YZF-R6.
/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
LabRodent said:
is this for 04's or 05's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine its the 05's because the Triumph Daytona 650 is new for 05.

·
Registered
832 Posts
They all look like they're within a couple potenzas of each other. :laugh:

Actually this is the first chart I've seen with the new Triumph 650 on it, looks like they've made it into competitive 600 class power with a 50cc bump, and good coppia, too.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got back from the International Bike Show. I am hunting for a good track day bike, so I gave the 600’s a really good look over today. First of all, all of the Six Double Naughts are beautiful bikes that put out plenty of power and any one of these bikes would exceed my riding demands. However, being 6 ft 2 in.’s tall, fit is one of my concerns.

The Honda just did not have enough legroom for me. The R6 and the GSXR were more accommodating, but were still a little tight around the knees.

The 636 and the 6RR both fit me the best of the group. I would still have to do a little modification, but all and all they were my favorites as far as ergonomics. The green 6RR and blue 636 are real beauties to boot.

The best overall fit? The drop dead sexy Raven R1. Not exactly, a practical track bike, but if practicality were a consideration, I would not be looking for a track bike at all at my age. :crazy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.