Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice Bikes......where the hell did u find a riding group with soooooo many rare bike's.(atleast where im form)!

-2 996's, 1 R1, 1 748, 2 MV Agusta F4's/images/icons/shocked.gif/images/icons/shocked.gif

<font color=blue>2001 R6<font color=blue>
<font color=blue>The Blue one Is Faster<font color=blue>/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just all sort of met up locally....one guy new another guy, who worked with a guy, that....

We actually were missing another 996 from our group. He was out of town for the holiday.

What is really sick, is that one of the guys with the MV, also has a corse spec 916 in his garage. Both are beautiful machines too!

/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing...

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I agree, nice pics! I've yet to see an MV Agusta on the road; seen a few at Ferracci and 1 at a monthly gathering. The one MV on the left in the first few pics must be very new looking at the tires. How was the ride?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good eye Duc! The ride over to that house was his first on the bike...it had a ripe ol 6 miles on it!

If you look closely to the MV on the right, you can see the aftermarket pipes on his bike. Still quiet (can't hear those bikes in the ducati pack) machines, but they are beautifullllll! Our ride was good, I only put about 100 miles on that day, but we had some fun on the local roads and a few of the onramps that were just repaved. Made a few "clover leaf" circles with the on-ramps, lots of fun, too bad it is all right hand turns though! /images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts