Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody up for second creek tomorrow 4-23-2-pm, if they are open? short notice iknow.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I think i'll be doing my first track day on thursday hopefully/images/icons/crazy.gif

Antisigtite <font color=orange>Bastage</font color=orange>

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I should have a couple of weeks Mid-May off...I'll definately squeeze a track day or three into that time..

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yo Jah, out of curiousity, I noticed you had slicks on your Gixxer at Second Creek last time. Do you actually use them on the street as well? And if so, how do they do? I mean, aren't they nasty in the rain? And if the police catch you, do you think they'd get a little cranky about them?

TroyTheTroll

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
er... duh... its imi not 2ndcr.

i have 2 sets of rims, i live close to 2ndcr and imi so just put the race tires on and go there. on the other set i have standard street stuff but race takeoffs. i use these for work commute about 80mi per day. yes, slicks are not trust worthy on the street.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Myself and 1 other guy I think will be at IMI today. I am going to try and show up at 1 and he said he will be there at noon. Hope to see you there.

Bob

·
Registered
29 Posts
IMI is 11 miles north of 120th and I-25. It is exit 232 I think, the Erie exit. You then make a right, go down a very un-fun dirt road for a mile or two, and it is on your right. I had fun today guys, hope to do it again soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts