Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn I'm late!

Racing bicycles......does that count? Although with most stuff being canceled and COVID getting worse, I wouldn't foresee much more.
Well its racing. Just got back from Road America. Kinda sucked with the heat and it started getting to me. GOt rudely woke up this morning around quarter to 5am by a bad t-storm that came rolling in. Was in the upper paddock next to the trees on the south end. My tent started getting blown sideways. Heavy winds from the wnw. Seen some trees south of the track down along 67.

Couldnt hear the PA since it wasnt working and their fm transmitter took a lightning hit last week. But they had 3-4 Corvette C8's out on track sat night. They've done alot of work up there. New permanent bathrooms and showers around the track. Looks like they are eliminating alot of the trailer restrooms.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
End of the WI 2020 gun deer main season today. ZERO deer seen. Brother got a doe last sunday. Said he got 2 shots off this morning. The deer blind I built is awfully nice when the wind kicks up. Close the side windows and voila, no wind hitting you. Wind picked up today around 10. Deer just stayed bedded down.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Well some aspects of 2021 are looking better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts