Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
For the love of God gspyder, I almost had the color <font color=red> Red </font color=red>in conjuction with the Yamaha name, blocked completely out (due to months of repeating over and over - the <font color=blue>Blue</font color=blue> one is faster, the <font color=blue>Blue</font color=blue> one is faster) /images/icons/wink.gif now you have me wishing, on this one occasion, that I had a <font color=red>red </font color=red>one just for this very reason....That rocks /images/icons/smile.gif Great job, now hurry up and run it by the big wigs at Yamaha and get going on it....I see mass fortunes in your future if you can time it's release with the movie /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
428 Posts
Spiderman must be hot if he could make me wanna ride a <font color=red> Red </font color=red> Yammi /images/icons/wink.gif LOL.

You are my favorite superhero Spidermann, it's already a known fact. You didn't even have to save the world, just make me a rockin signature /images/icons/smile.gif

Jen

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey Spider,

You gotta do up an R1 model now. I know you can come up with some sick Sh!t. Maybe when my new one is in the garage I'll look into a web design on my bike. I know a guy here in Idaho that is a god with an air brush!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No prob. . .was thinking of doing a Carnage Edition for the R1--how tight would that be with the Red '02?!! I'll do it up WAY later tonight. . .so, either do like me and stay up past the buttcrack of dawn. . .or check back on Friday sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts