Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Honda RC51 1000R, liquid-cooled V-twin, adult ridden & owned, never down, no scratches, dings, or dents, always garaged, never ridden in rain, immac cond. all orig, no mods, power commander II fuel injection kit, $9,600.00 Indianapolis, Indiana

·
Registered
323 Posts
"no mods, power commander II fuel injection kit"
Does that mean the PCII is uninstalled, and in the box?
If not- then I would say that is a mod!
any other "mods" you are forgetting?
how many miles?
why are you getting rid of it?
18 year olds are adults too- are you over 30 is the question;)
peace
plasti

2001 Honda RC51

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Mileage?

Wheelies don't necessarily make you a squid, but bitchin about em' sure makes you a sissy!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
What exactly do you mean by "pharmacy sales"?/images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif Maybe I should do some "pharmacy sales" on the side to help pay for a second bike./images/icons/smile.gif It's not illegal if it's for a good cause, is it?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Damn,I picked the wrong profession/images/icons/frown.gif
would you consider selling the MV for the same price?or I'll even add a grand/images/icons/wink.gifJ/K !!! /images/icons/blush.gif

<font color=red>F4i</font color=red>

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
HOLY CRAP that is a lot of bikes for two cheeks and a redeye isn't it? I wonder if they all have chicken strips

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plasti, yes the PC II is a modification and yes it is installed, by my dealer where the bike was purchased. No other modifications, ie exhaust, plastic, etc etc... The bike has 1,500 mi, just came out of storage, I am selling the bike because I bought another bike. Thanks for the inquiring and sorry for the confussion on the no mods comment. Hope that helps

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RumJungle

Pharmacy sales means I sell Pharmaceutical drugs, Legally! I work for Merck, they make products like Propecia, Prilosec, Singulair, Vioxx, Zocor, and Pepcid Complete before it went over the counter and is now know as Pepcid AC. Here is the website, www.merck.com
They have a careers at Merck site, just be ready to study!!! Virology, Pharmacology, Immunology, etc..... Hope that explains what I do, just understand all of us have the same outlook on it, no matter where you work its still called a JOB! wouldn't it be great if it were called Recess! or better yet Play time!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I was just messin' with ya desmo!/images/icons/smile.gif I hope you find a buyer soon. BTW, I'm assuming your new ride would be the MV Agusta F4. How do you like it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RumJungle

My new ride is the MV Agusta, and the bike is really unbeleiveable. I have never seen such attention to detail in an Italian bike. Every piece of metal has either CRC (Cagiva Research Center) or F4 stamped on it. The calipers, foot pegs, steering head, forks, exhaust. The plastic is flawless, all welds look like they came out of a Japanese manufactuer. There is even a sticker to commerate MV's 37 world champtionships and 3,027 victories! Massimo Tamburini, did a great job designing this bike, and to follow the Ducati 916, with this F4, means this guy is pretty good at what he does. The Ducati 916, 996, 998 has been around 9 - 10 years now and it still has its appeal. I had no idea that MV Agusta the company was started back in 1945! and lasted until late 1977 or so before closing there doors in Italy until 1997 when the first F4 Oro came out and the company was bought by Cagiva. I'll share some photos, but not sure how I get them to my post. Might need help, enjoy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts