Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'll catch a few snide comments here, but I'm getting married, and my new '01 Mille R is probably going to have to go.... so anyone interested in a Mille R with Full Arrows system, chip, fuel pressure regulator, ignition amp, tail light/turn signal integrator, fender eliminator, and a (paid for) SP Airbox on order. Plus, new green-compound Pirelli tires, front and rear. Bike has 1100 miles, purchased new from Mototek on Dec. 8th. If interested, email me directly at [email protected] More photos available on request. Bike is immaculate in every way. Have all the stock parts too. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Snide comment #1: Didn't you know you'd be getting married back in December?? /images/icons/crazy.gif

Snide comment #2: Are you sure you really thought about this whole marriage thing?? /images/icons/crazy.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in reference to snide question #1, no, was not sure when the wedding would be, but since this bike is motorcycle #35 in my lifetime, there will certainly be more bikes in my future.

In reference to snide question #2, this is a woman that allowed me to move the wedding date from August 17th to the 24th, so that I would not have to miss going to the AMA SBK race at VIR (about 60 minutes from my house.) Now, how many women would allow a guy to do that? She's definitely a soulmate if she'll allow me my one weakness, motorcycles. And she's not making me sell it, I am just re-prioritizing for about 10-12 months, then it's back into the fray, so to speak. Next snide question? LOL

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Does she have a sister????

<hr></blockquote>

And, more to the point, does the sister wear REALLY thick glasses??? /images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

Scott /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Thanks for the help there Scott!! /images/icons/crazy.gif

I do recall I tried to see if your woman had a sister too........... /images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Nick - You know I'll always watch your back!! /images/icons/crazy.gif/images/icons/crazy.gif/images/icons/crazy.gif

As for Sandy's sister, you already know the deal: Cute, but married to a jealous cop...

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts