Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
removed the gas tank, the battery, and the display.... Now the bike will not start. Fuel injection light blinks and display is giving F1 error. Need help. Any ideas?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks dude. i polished the frame. stripped the bike. now after i put everything back together the bike will not start. the f1 light is on and the fuel injec light is blinking. had the pipe off also. everything is connected back as far as i can tell.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
That signal means the ECM is not receiving a necessary sensor input. Which means something was not reconnected. The list is lengthy, check the CMP sensop, CKP sensor, tip over sensor, any one of the coils, any one of the injectors, fuel pump relay or ignition switch

·
Registered
141 Posts
Visiting from the Honda forum where bikes always start. Hehehehehehehehehe.

When you see flashing lights...drop two and go!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Motoman35 is right, the hondas always start.

Ooops, I missed the 'bike' part, thought you were talking about their LAWNMOWERS, Bahahahahhaha...

Vespas always start as well...

then again, good things come to those who wait...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Motoman35, of course Honda's always start. They're the BEST BIKES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Nobody else can touch them right!!! There you have. Do you feel better about your purchase now?, cuz I know you were having doubts about your 954, I mean why else would you start post after post in the Honda forum about what a certain web site or mag. has said about your bike. And Honda guys wonder why they get flammed all the time.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Most likely the sensors.... pain in the ass to find out which one.

Sheesh, why would a guy from the Honda forum flame here? Shouldn't he be doing that at the Yamaha forum? After all, most flames in the Honda forum are from the Yammie boys, not here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts