Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, let's try this again!
2,500 miles, European Fire Blade yellow/blue/white colors, ram air (CAI), turn signals intergrated into head light and tail light, polished frame, polished swing arm, wheels painted yellow to match with polished lips, Micron Scorched Ti slip-on, PC II, smoked double bubble wind screen, Scott's damper, yellow tach, Frame sliders, Clifford alarm (not installed), extended factory warranty, all recalls done by Honda dealer. $8,000 OBO.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I remember you were trying to sell this a while ago, too. Sad, cause MAN she is sexy!!! Honestly, I can't think of a better lookin' 929.

<font color=red>Yes, it's just another typical day for the incredible Spaceman Spiff.</font color=red>

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, and now is your chance to own it!/images/icons/wink.gif I am buying a house and need a down payment. This would be the thing to sell to get it. Pass the word around for me if you would. I am going to put it in the cycle trader this week. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I am buying a house and need a down payment.

<hr></blockquote>

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Notto, that is just one reason. I never ride it as you can see by the mileage. I have a 1 year old son and another on the way and will not have time to ride for quite some time. By the time that I would get around to it, I'm sure there will be another bike out there calling my name. I would rather someone get to use it for what is was intended rather than just sit in my garage.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Um...by the way...all I see are red Xs. Sorry to say./images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>Yes, it's just another typical day for the incredible Spaceman Spiff.</font color=red>

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
NO NO!! Keep your hands off! She's mine! Oh wait, my wallet wants to tell me something. What'd you say wallet? No money?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/images/icons/shocked.gif

1 - 20 of 36 Posts