Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: 2000 Aprilia Mille RSV-R

I didn't list yet. A buddy was going to buy it and I told him I would hold off a bit. My patients is running low and so are my funds. :(

We need to trade I'm tellin ya. :)

·
Registered
920 Posts

I actually had a guy call me from Nashville,TN saying he is coming down this weekend or next to see it and he is bringing a truck. Hope that means something./images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

Are you going to get another bike audioman? Also did you buy that undertail exahust at fireblades.org?

·
Registered
920 Posts

Chris, I am undecided as of now about another bike. 954?? R1?? Looking at buying a house and might use the money to go to the down payment. No I never did get the Boss system from NH, but he did sell it. Later.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

Notto, HURRY UP, look at this!!!!!!!!
[pointing] he said he wants to get an R1!!! I knew it!
I better print this page out before he deletes it.
there we go, done./images/icons/wink.gif
Good luck w/ the house (seriously) I bought my bike a month
before getting mine.
Needless to say, the GF was a little PO'ed at me

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts

Damn otis, I did not think you would catch that./images/icons/wink.gif I love all bikes, I'm just loyal to <font color=red>Honda!<font color=black>/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts

Ha ha! I am here and I heard him speak the words!/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
920 Posts

Too late, I retract what I typed in that moment of mental retardation!/images/icons/laugh.gif OK, I did say it. But, after sitting on the <font color=blue>R<font color=black>1 (black/silver) and the 954<font color=red>RR<font color=black>, I can say the the 954 fit me better. Both are SWEET rides and I would own either one!/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
16,056 Posts

The 954 is a brain damaged test monkey to the R1's sleek hunting shark/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

I'd take this Mille-R over both of those bikes!
(sorry to interupt, your post)
good luck in selling the bike!

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

This bike is better than a standard 996 (my opinion) and close to the price of the new liter 4-cyl bikes. Only 1500 of these bikes were produced world-wide.

I feel like a used car salesman.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

So why are you getting rid of it? I am seriosly tempted to sell my F4i and get it! I have always loved the Mille's, and if I was going to get one it had to be the R, but I just couldn't pony up the 17K or whatever they are new... Would you be interested in a trade? (plus a bit obviously)
I live in your neihborhood, so you could look at mine, if I can look at yours. /images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts