Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha so my girlfriend and I are about to watch a movie. She picked it...i bet her that nobody in the world would ever guess what movie we watched as the first in '05. lol just wanted to see if any of you wonderful people would guess it. I will let you know that no "normal" person would pick this movie as the way to start a new year! *sorry LJ :grin:*

Have a happy and save new year everyone.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Spongebob Squarepants?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Battle Queen 2020. j/k girlfriend would not go for that!

It was.....Corky Ramano. CORKY RAMANO!!! haha that makes me sad. Could have been worse I guess.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Saw 'The Phantom' last week. Very good. :waytogo:

1st movie of the year was a leftover rental from New Years Eve (too tired to stay up) - Zatoichi. Excellent!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I watched the first half of Anchorman on a flight a few days ago. The line about "a turd covered in burning hair" was funny, but most of it was so boring that I chucked the headphones and went back to my book. Elf was much better.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
The middle part of Anchorman is definitely the best, once the in-fighting between Veronica and Ron starts. :waytogo: The beginning is pretty boring.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Did she make you go see Bridget Jones Diaries The Edge of Reason? :lol:

I liked it, I want to see The Flight of the Phoenix anyone else seen it yet? Is it good anyone? Bueller?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Did she make you go see Bridget Jones Diaries The Edge of Reason? :lol:

I liked it, I want to see The Flight of the Phoenix anyone else seen it yet? Is it good anyone? Bueller?

[/ QUOTE ]

:808908-wtf: :808908-wtf: :808908-wtf:
Flight of the Phoenix looks AWFUL!!! and it got horrible reviews. Do they have a magic welder that runs off of positive thought and pixie dust??

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Oh Cmon Homey, don't be so harsh they may have run it off solar power or hot air from the reviewers :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah :lol: :lol:

But Dennis Quaid gets a big :kaboom: in my opinion.

Now "The Life Aquatic" looks awesome. I can't wait to see that.... I love Bill Murray and Willem DaFoe.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Have you ever seen "The Royal Tenebaums"? That movie is hilarious and by the same producer.

My first movie of 2005 was "The Outsiders" circa 1983. I had no idea so many famous people were in this movie. Patrick Swayze, Tom Cruise, Emilio Estavez, Diane Layne, Matt Dillion, the kid from Karate Kid, and I know I'm missing one more. It was a great movie.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Yeah I saw Royal Tenebaums but barely remember it, I watch so many movies I got 10 DVDs for Xmas alone. My first movie of '05 was watching Collateral with friends and, while I got it before Xmas and watched it I'm still out on whether or not I liked it. It's a Michael Mann film of Miami Vice fame and, since he has no vision past Columbian Drug Lords; This time it is set in Hel-Lay rather than FLA, It felt more like watching a 2 hour Miami Vice movie minus Messers Crockett and Tubbs replaced by Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise :808875-bs: <gag> It sorta starts out strong and falls weakly apart by the end. Bummer :kaboom:

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
I watched "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest", "Clerks", "Sling Blade", and "Dodgeball" the first three were fantastic, the last one sucked.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts