Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any of you had roll on numbers for a gix 1k, maybe 40-100 or 40- 120 if possible...thanks

willie

·
Registered
376 Posts
Not alot of responses because it's not so good, the 1k doesnt do much until about 150 or so! Sorry for the bad news!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha fahkin kids, i just wanted an idea....my friend is a car nut and convincing him about the zo6 test just wasn't cuttin it...it's s'ok though

willie

·
Registered
376 Posts
That's OK, just race him from a stop, let him get a few car lengths ahead of you, then fly by him like he is standing still while he's got the vette all wound up and trying to push the gas pedal through the floor. I usually only run with those guys if they have their girlfriend with, talk about humiliation!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
check december 2001's sport rider. they break it down in a test they did. when i get home from work i'll post it up.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
The wheelie to rolling stoppie, and roll past him again, is always fun!!! I did this on my TL can only think of how bad look on a GSXR1000 they are just a tad bit faster LOL!

2002 TL1000R
2001 929 RR
1995/7 ZX7-9
Save a tire, ride a wheelie!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hey WildRS,

I got a friend that wants to take you on your bike. He's got a GSXR1000. I've told him that you have a well-moded Triumph. You pick the type of race, whether it is 0-60, 60-180, etc...

He can travel north to meet you.

What do you say? A chance to put the name of Triumph up high, huh?

BTW, I would like to race you myself, but I don't travel that long of a distance for dissapointments :)

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Oh sure, trying to rope me into a race with one of those 190 hp race modded bikes eh??
I am trying to post the laughing icon, but its not working, anyway, you get the idea its all in fun, dont take it too seriously!
If he is serious and wants to drive half the way across california to race another bike, he's most likely a few fries short of a happy meal, so I will pass!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I for one thought that you might have had something there, and I'm not saying that you don't. But we race people in a regular basis for fun, and we thought that you might have been a worthy oponent. But he was the only one willing to travel to do so.

Anyways, just wondering...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts