Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color=red>1997 CR250R</font color=red> -- <font color=green>Permanent Green Sticker</font color=green> -- Registered until 6/30/2003, runs strong, Werkes Expansion Chamber, plastics are scratched (it's a dirtbike) but no cracks, no tears in seat, all straight, tires have about 60% tread.

I have an extra set of Renthal handle bars, complete set of 2001 graphics and seat cover although I would recommend buying new plastics to put the graphics on (new plastics from ACERBIS are about $200).

Also have THOR boots, ANSWER pants, jersey, gloves, helmet, goggles. All can be included or sold separately. I will also give you any chemicals I have that go with it (2-stroke oil, air filter oil, etc.) and a Ratio-Rite measuring cup. If the price is right I will also include a 5 gallon gas can.

Getting married and buying a house so it's time to start getting rid of some of the toys.

Hoping for $3000 with everything included but any reasonable offers will be considered. Will deliver anywhere in San Diego county for free and can work out So Cal deliveries for small price (gas).

PM me if you are interested and I will get some pics up in the next day or two.

Objects in mirror are RAPIDLY getting SMALLER!
'98 Smokin Joe F3 - Miguel Duhamel rocks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts