Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well put it up here again. Bike is in near mint condition with 6900 miles. C5 Two Brothers Exhaust and other normal mods. I have all stock parts still for the bike including, uncut fender, windshield and whatever else I may have taken off. So just seeing if theres any interest and what seems like a fair price for a pretty much perfect condition bike.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
He's in Colorado. Just out side Denver.
I can personally vouch for the bike. It's in primo condition./images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I was looking through cycle trader and the 95's were going from anywhere from mid 3's to mid 5's. Long story short I am at 4800 OBO.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I had the same bike a few years ago. Sold it in 98 for 3 grand [now kicking self]
Great bike!
Just saw it for the first time (since i sold it) a few weeks back.
The guy i sold it to, turned around and sold it for the same price a couple months ago/images/icons/crazy.gif
Good luck!

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I'll help ya paint your fram black...if thats not enough I'll ransom you for the info on what I did to it while we were painting the 929 frame black...deal/images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
i think like $4K or so. Nice bike, I used to have one of those :) I sold it to a dude and he laid it down within the first week. I wanted to kill that punk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts