·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Honda CBR 600F2

ü Excellent Condition, Always Garaged and Covered
ü You Won’t find a cleaner F2!
ü Oil Changed every 2,000 miles with Motul Synthetic, Honda Filter
ü One Owner -- 11,000 Adult Miles -- No Damage History!
ü Black/Purple/Red Color Scheme
ü Final Year of the CBR600F2 With Adjustable Showa suspension front and rear!

Extras:

ü Two Brothers Racing Nickel Plate Full Exhaust
ü K&N Panel Filter in Airbox
ü Dyno-Jet Stage One Jet Kit
ü Jetted By Professional Racer
ü Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
ü Bridgestone BT50F Race Compound Battleax Tires (Less than 1,000 miles!)
ü New D.I.D. ERV-2 Racing Chain w/ Gold Side Plates
ü New Sun Star Sprockets (one tooth down on ft. for better acceleration)
ü Custom Rear Fender Shorting, retaining all factory lamps (looks stock if you don’t know any better!)
ü Custom Radiator Fan Circuit (allows you to turn fan on in traffic to keep coolant temperature down)
ü Ungo Motorcycle Alarm System

Also Included:

ü Rear Swing Arm Stand
ü Custom Fit Cover
ü Misc. OEM Parts

See photos.yahoo.com/jeepeytr for more Pictures!

Asking: $4,500 -- Located in the Baltimore Maryland Area

Contact Scott at: [email protected]

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
nice bike, good luck gettin the money bro, that's a clean f2! people just see the year and dimiss it but that bike is far cleaner and in better shape than my f3, if you find an informed buyer you're in business.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
clean bike.. and well worth the money! Too bad ive already bought me a F2 and custom scratched it. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Nice bike, good luck with the sale. Fill in your profile when you get a chance...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the kind comments guys. I would really like to find her a nice home, were her next owner will care for her as I have. Anyone?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wow dude, you're not kidding. That IS the cleanest F2 I've ever seen. Well done. If it was about a year from now, I'd definitely talk to you about it. Alas, I must still wait for the damn $$$.

<font color=red>Yes, it's just another typical day for the incredible Spaceman Spiff.</font color=red>

·
Registered
288 Posts
I love that year. I also like the yellow version. If that was there in july...I just bought R6. I was considering used. I hope it goes to a good home.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
My home is good.. i can ride mine well now. Too bad ive got one already. Too bad your in maryland too. I know a girl who wants to buy a bike and it would be a good starter. I dont think a starter home would be a 'good home' though. Have you posted it on cycletrader.com?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'd give it a loving home but I'm a starter and I'd probably kill it a couple seconds before I die myself. For shame b/c I'm MD. free bump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts