Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
yeah, unless current owners have already done a 520 chain swap...then theres "absolutely no difference" :lol: Sorry couldn't resist, should definately be an improvement...wonder what all the rags will say now, since weight was the most common complaint in all the tests last year...IF they even mentioned it, a lot of mags said it just didn't even matter.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
JoshN said:
yeah, but most riders gain 18 pounds during the holiday season so they won't benefit from it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN YOU JOSH !!!! :808993-banghead: :flame: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :wink: :grin: :lol: :cwm27:

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Noud~ I think Honda had to act regarding the weight issue as although it was extremely stable it wasn't anywhere close to the weight of the other 600's in it's class. Of course an 18lb drop in weight is going to make the bike more flickable but I'm hoping Honda didn't sacrifice reliability to achieve said weight loss.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
You'v got a good sense of humor :waytogo: I look forward to trading more jabs with you :laugh:

At one point I was averaging 140 or posts a day :lol:
Of course there were a lot more people from my area on here then and we blew ride threads way outta line.

That and I have no life outside Pining for Mirage :help:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts