Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe... Good mourning y'all...
I rendered two homeworks by now and am ready to jump into bed again and catch at least 2 hours of sleep for today :crazy: :808908-wtf:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Good morning everyone.

Went to a swanky party last night. My wife and I walked into a 3/4 of a million dollar house, complete with indoor sauna, jacuzzi, etc, had expensive drinks (Spiked - I enjoyed some really good vodka :grin:) and was served by caterers in those goofy chef hats. I felt so damn out of place up until I found out one of the people at the party rode too. :smile:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Start some sh!t, huh....well, I am just finishing breakfast, so give me a little while.

HAHA! :grin:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
homeless you :postwhore2:, get in here! :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
homeless you :postwhore2:, get in here! :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, can't anybody just lurk in here anymore??? :bird:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Ooooooh, now you crossed the line homeless! :flame: :lol:

Are you watching Faster? :grin:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
not much, had a bbq here last night, the girls were pretty awesome, imagine people cleaning up forthemselves at a party. I went to the bathroom and came out, and one of the girls is doing the dishes, Im like "what teh hell are you doing? dont' worry about it" but I must admit, when I wake up this morning and theres virtually nothing to clean up, its nice.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
Ooooooh, now you crossed the line homeless! :flame: :lol:

Are you watching Faster? :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I'm watching the Postman On-Demand. I've watched Faster and Faster '03-'04 like 10 times already. I actually took my bike out last night. If you're curious or bored, check the weather for Madison, WI last night....

I won another poker tournement last night. Now I can afford a full suit :waytogo:
But it will probably go to stupid school. :kaboom:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
WOW! That sounds like the kind of party to have Wings! If I ever get my house built, I'm going to put a theater style room in the basement ~

JM

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
wings ~ sounds like a good time. You should keep those friends if they are really that clean. :waytogo:

homeless ~ The more I watch "F and F 03", the more I like it. I like how they focused on the racing and some riders in particular.

JM ~ When you get your house built, can I chill with ya in your theatre room? I'll bring beer. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
wings ~ sounds like a good time. You should keep those friends if they are really that clean. :waytogo:

homeless ~ The more I watch "F and F 03", the more I like it. I like how they focused on the racing and some riders in particular.

JM ~ When you get your house built, can I chill with ya in your theatre room? I'll bring beer. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, me too. i just wish it had been a bit longer....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.