Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out for a ride today and my buddy informed me that my 1000RR was smoking a lot like it was burning oil but I checked the oil level and it looks fine. Anyone know what else I should check?? Thanks in advance. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
KRG_Designs said:
. Anyone know what else I should check?? Thanks in advance. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, check with your dealer. :grin: Prolly best to have Honda tech give it a once over. :waytogo:Then get a GSXR.. :tongue:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has 3754 miles on it and its mostly stock righ now no pipe or anything yet. I hope its not a valve?! And I believe it does it on acceleration. By the way roadracer I've got a gixxer too!!

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
yeah, he's got "bling"... :grin: what color's the smoke..? how'd ya break it in...? given the "bling" certainly you've owned from new...?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No not bling just a few extra toys. It was actually broken in probably a little to nicely but not real hard. It went to the track once (not with me) and the guy rode it pretty hard but didn't seem out of the ordinary. Oh well I'll probably just take it to Honda and have them check it out just to be safe. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.