Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local shop got their first shipment of bikes on Friday, sold them out the same day. I've only seen the red one ine the flesh (we get red, blue and green here). Looks better than the photos though and I liked the photos. Have to test ride one soon.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
JoshN said:
is the red model "non-US" only or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like it. Here in Australia in the 6R we get the blue, red and green. And of course the even more green 6RR. They started turning up at the dealers last friday but it'll be a couple of weeks before they have a demonstrator to test ride. Though my local shop has made the odd comment that I might be at the back of the test ride queue after crashing their demonstrator 10R (looooong story- mostly not my fault, they then crashed it properly at the local race track). :wink:

·
Registered
199 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Khan said:
Red is a U.S. color along with blue and that flat silver... the green is only offered on the 6RR

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like we've got the ZX-6R is green here in Canada for '05, I was looking at one yesterday. According to the '05 brochure, the 6R is available in Lime Green, Flat Raw Titanium, Candy Plasma Blue, and Pearl Magma Red, while the 6RR is ONLY available in Lime Green.

I was looking at an '05 10R in the Pearl Magma Red, and I must say, I liked it.

Rem,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts