·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know how this bike is for reason I ask there was I guy
on ebay that was trying to sell this bike to me and started to email me
telling he was in greece and the bike was there. He wanted to sell me the bike
for $3000.00US for a 2004 so I started searching the net and found the same pic
of the bike that he sent me in Iwoa. I almost sent the money to greece can anyone
help?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Tons of bikes online are scams. If the price tag is rediculously low (like in this case) its probably a scam (especially if it from over seas) I'd never buy a bike on ebay without first seeing it in person.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
besides... it's been painted what looks to be metallic orange. might as well just go ahead and chrome the frame now... :rolling:

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Absolute scammer. NEVER and I mean NEVER send any money overseas or by Western Union. They always give you some sob story in "broken" English.

Also, please post up the ebay auction so we can get it removed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone the good thing is this happen about a month ago and because of the price and had my feeling it was not right so i started searching the web this bike and found it all over the world now it is suppose to be this guy from Iwoa how just painted it that color don't get me wrong the color is great. What I did was send this guy in greece a link the for in Iwoa he replys back sorry bike already sold LOL.

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
derricke~ That bike's been on another forum as the guy who owns it was asking about color options (ala PS). As mentioned earlier, if it's on eBay and the price is to good to be true, for the most part it usually is a scam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts