Sportbike Racing Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Proud of how well built they are. And it makes me feel good to know Honda's suck so much. I mean they suck it long and suck it hard!
Honda's are the suckiest sucks that ever sucked. I mean they really suck. They are the kings of suck. They suck.

Willie hears ya, Willie don't care...

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
I've never heard that before/images/icons/crazy.gif

Willie hears ya, Willie don't care...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
wasn't it a few months ago speedtrple01 was asking if he should get a R1 but then found a god deal on the gixxer? Now having a Yamaha bashing session.... Just remember not all R1s are stock and get beat by gixxers........lol...

http://www.tobefast.com

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
thats it get it out.i think it might be time for some mediction./images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/wink.gifonly a few more sessions and you will feel better,did i mention that i charge 100 an hour./images/icons/smile.gifyes hondas do suck,they suck the blue paint of your yammies as they blow by./images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Nope sorry you must be thinking of someone else..... I was actually torn between The 929, Gix750 and the 1k. I like Yamaha's, just thought I'd give you guys some of your own Medicine, What with all the Honda Bashing and all./images/icons/laugh.gif

If you wanna Bash something by all means get Triumph I'm all for that, Or even Kawi, Just cause they need to get off they're ass and start making more competitive products./images/icons/wink.gifI would say Bash Buell but that's like picking on the retarded Kid in class/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I would say Bash Buell but that's like picking on the retarded Kid in class/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr></blockquote>

LMAO!!!!/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would much rather own my 99 than own a 02.. just personal preference. I also kicked the snot out of an 02 allready with the same mods.. I am not inpressed, but it is a beautiful bike

81 - 92 of 92 Posts