Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had mine for two days now and all I have to say is: This bike is in a class all of its' own. Thank God for technology and the fact that they now put the stuff on new bikes!

Oh yeah, the D208 tires that came on it are the shiznit and put the 207 to shame. If you're looking for a new tire, give this one a look.

Snoochie Boochies!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
There's nothing like the pride of a new ride. I've had my '02 F4i for about 6 months...and I still have to stop and admire it every time before I get on to ride.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Hey fire...to bad it went from winter to RAIN season/images/icons/frown.gif ahh, good'ol Minnesota for ya. Man at this rate i'm only gonna have 1500 miles on my bike by the end of season. DAMN!!!

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Jmoney, what I want to know is how the hell you managed to log 500 or more miles already. Have there really been that many 50 degree or more days to get those many miles in? Wow, anyway, see you sometime this weekend. Maybe tomorrow late afternoon evening with the current forecast.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I brought my bike out 2 months ago when we hit 40's for a little while there. A little here a little there adds up. My bike goes in tommorow morning and they said it will be done by 6:00PM.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Apparently the Northeastern riders are blacklisted because I seem to be one of the only sorry bastards still waiting for mine! Glad to read the good reviews though.

Wheelies don't necessarily make you a squid, but bitchin about em' sure makes you a sissy!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The wait makes you love it just that much more when it finally arrives. These are apparently an odd comodity bike so you will also be a member of the unique rc club once it comes.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
To me, the RC51 is one of the best looking bikes on the planet. I own a Gixxer 1000 and love to swap with my buddie to ride his 01 RC. The RC is a real treat to ride. I only wish that I had the money to own a second bike.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The norEastern bikes are a bit behind schedule cause it takes that long to get from CA to the Atlantic. You'll get the call any minute now!

Snoochie Boochies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts