Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics of the Micron exhaust on my 02 (scorched ti). You can go to http://www.tobefast.com/fastshanemccoy.htm and view the rest of the pics (about 10 new ones total). At the link you will also find 2 mpeg videos of the before and after idle sound(I will post some giving it gas when I get time). The sound is unreal compared to stock and there is a slight gain in performance. There is no change in the smoothness of the fuel injection, just could use a nudge more gas tuned in when taking off around 500 rpm but hardly noticable. I can't wait to get the Yosh EMS installed and tune it a little. The look is oh so hot! I posted it before but the entire lineup of Micron Canister choices is up on the website at http://www.tobefast.com. They have Akra and Yosh systems there also and if you call them ask for Mike and tell him Spiderman sent you, he has been giving pretty good discounts to the forum members and had a bunch in stock, his number is 606-432-1556 or 606-437-7650. Take it easy....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That looks aboso-fookin-lutly awsome!

I have a question--So that's a full system, and the bike runs fine without adjusting anything at all in the mapping? Just making sure.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's just the Half or slip-on system (from header back). And it does run fine but the power commander or yosh ems will always improve a fuel injection setup.. I just gotta save some more $$$ dough dough up. Even though the family owns the shop, I can't have it all at once.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's an oval can jabuan so it looks a little taller but I just went out to the garage and the can itself is about 3-1/2 inches shorter than the stock. So you get a little more pipe with this setup. That stock system is heavy compared to the sweet ti..

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Nothing better looking then the scorched Titanium!!!! Nothing better sounding either!!! One thing I noticed... looks like the blue in your pipe is a lot lighter then mine or is it just the pics???

Hey... put up some videos of you giving it alittle gas next time to show everyone just how good it sounds!!!!!!

No matter what... it is a AWESOME choice Spidy!

Oh... and I can't wait to see your movie! LOL /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah movie filming has been taking it's toll on this webslinger's riding time Kevap /images/icons/laugh.gif... Those scorched ti picks you sent me a while back of your bad ass ride caused me to change my mind to the scorched mid buy Kevap! I saw the black to blue fade and wanted it bad then had Mike call Micron to change it a day later after seeing your bike pic I had saved.. I love it... I also have my sound back. Color is close to your's if not the same my color width is not as long as your's though. I will post a revved up mpeg soon my daughter was running around yelling and the neighbors loud ass dog barking so I gave up early.. LoL

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
You know your pipe sounds good when it scares little kids and doggs /images/icons/smile.gif By the way sweet pipe, I like micron alot and all they need know is one that fades from yellow to black like that. I would get in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
176 Posts
cmacfar check out microns web site I think they do make a black to yellow fad. and i do recommend giving a call to that number that spider gave. i ordered a blue to silver fade for my girl and got a great deal. a five min phone call couldn't hurt. ask for mike.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cmacfar, I am gonna hold you to it now /images/icons/laugh.gif. Here is the photo example I had of the F4i but there is a RR model just the same. Call Mike up he is ready to give you a deal and the number is at the top of the post..

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
the one mladinfan posted is sweet.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Oh lord now I need to sell my soul to get that pipe /images/icons/smile.gif I wish I wasn't so poor right now. Summer is soon and soon I will have lots of money [evil]/images/icons/laugh.gif Dang that is the clencher in what pipe I buy. Do they make that can for the full system?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
The picture of the bike is of full forces with a Two Bros C5 titanium pipe on it. I like mine on the F3 but want the serpent system (maybe) but really like the looks of that micron. Just need to save up some dough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts