Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m not really happy with the tires on my 02 Daytona..I`m looking for a good all around tire.. I maybe get 2 track days a year with many hard 200 mile twistie /highway rides ..I`d like to get a year out of the tires ..please advise 02 Daytona owners..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
How about the Brand New Bridgestone BT012's, a little harder than the SS model, and all weather ability.

Triumph Sprint ST

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure how many miles you ride a year, but I really like the Avon Azaro II's. Very nice handling and a good mix of stcik and wear. I expect to get about 5,000 miles and believe me, they inspire confidence.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I hear you, on the 02 Daytona, after about 2500 miserable miles I got rid of the 010's and put on Supercorsas, geez what a huge difference, they are very sharp and precise, no rear wheel lock up, no stepping out etc. I got them for under $300.00 from Dennis Kirk. You have to put some spacers under the rear hugger because they are taller, but they are well worth it!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Wow, four completely different suggestions! It show how important tires are too people and there bike experience. I am still a Bridgestone die hard, though. Anyway, good luck!

Triumph Sprint ST

1 - 6 of 6 Posts