Scott's Damp
custom flamed pillon seat
Tail light integrator
:808993-banghead:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Re: \'01 CBR 929

Hello Jeff, I havent heard from you in awhile. :smile: I may buy that bike of yours. I have my bike for sale, and if I sale it I will buy yours. I just gotta sale mine and you can consider yours sold. Its on ebay, so hopefully it will sale within a week. Would you consider holding it until my auction ends?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

yeah, i'm in no hurry to sale the bike. I'll hold it for you until your's sales.
In the meantime I'll be riding her!
well after next weekend anyway.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts

jesus guys, you know "sell" and "sale" don't mean the same thing right? :lol:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

Sell = to give up (property) to another for something of value (as money) (2) : to offer for sale b : to give up in return for something else especially foolishly or dishonorably <sold his birthright for a mess of pottage> c : to exact a price for <sold their lives dearly>

same meaning different tense, but there are different meanings for "sell"

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

cool Beau, I just posted in the Central forum asking if you were still wanting my bike.
:lol:
I found the title this weekend as well. It is clear and just wanting to be signed over! :lol:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

Yeah, I still want it. I'm just trying to get mine sold. Looks as if my ebay sell is bogus :flame: . But this one guy has been calling me wanting it, he said he would have his money on the 28th. So I may be trying to buy yours on the 29th if all goes well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.