Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 01\' 929 Red

I should really start drinking coffee again...It also has a $450 Dan Kyle fork rebuild.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well, I traded a VFR in on this bike and kinda miss being comfortable all day. Also, everytime I ride it, it just seems to laugh and tell me how much better it is than me. I think I'll go back to a sport-touring type-bike.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts

both. but i have been meaning to ask you, what promted the change in color scheme. did the bike go down or just a change of taste. either way, the bike it sweet.

·
Registered
920 Posts

RC, the bike was low sided at 15MPH at right under 300 miles on the odometer/images/icons/frown.gif. The only damage was to the tank and the left mid and mirror. Instead of paying retail for replacement US parts, I found a whole used set online from a guy in Canada for a few hundred more. I thought it was worth it to be unique./images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I sold it to a really nice guy that saw it on Sportbikes.net (ooops am I allowed to say that?) I guess I'm just lucky but I deserved it I've lost thousands and thousands trading in. Now I have 9g's in the bank!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

He sold all the aftermarket stuff he had on fireblades.org. It was like hyennas (sp?) in there for his stuff. He had his scott's, the hindle, an ohlins rear (don't know if it sold), brake lines, frame sliders, a service manual and some other stuff he sold off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts