Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Aprilla rsv mille black and silver mint condition 1100 miles fully polished RENEGADE dual high mount carbon fiber exhaust with race eprom chip did ev2 gold 520 chain and polished sprockets polished top triple tree polished rear sets fully polished rims new michlean pilots carbon fiber rear hugger polshed gas cap performance air filter kevlar brake and clutch lines race pads dale walker ouikshifter allows full throttle upshifts mint mint condition $15500 e mail for more photos [email protected]
http://hometown.aol.com/oc0916/myhomepage/motorcycle.html

·
Registered
283 Posts
gotsta admit - real nice machine....
the prices you are looking for for your bikes are, however totally outrageous...reckon you've two hopes of shifting that lot at those prices...Bob Hope and No Hope....

Things To See, People To DO....

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
gerry~ I've never seen a black/silver color scheme before now. Very nice. Good luck selling it../images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
FOR SALE 2000 R1. Blue Paint Rubber tires Aluminum Frame internal combustion engine rubber tires on black wheels runs on gasoline chain drive 6-speed transmission
$23,050 OBO
/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hey Noud, throw in some yamaha decals (for the fairings) and
you got yourself a deal!!!!!!!

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
That is a pretty damn sweet bike.

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away....With MIND BULLETS!!!

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
I'll give you gold noud!! Don't let Mirage get his filthy Honda hands on a Yamaha!/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Notto~ That's right 'cause the first thing I'm going to do is drive that <font color=blue>R1</font color=blue> straight to the junkyard! /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
More bikes than brains
5,319 Posts
Is $15,500 really that outrageous for that bike? I happen to think its fair

Its not an outfit... its an intergalactic jumpsuit

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I'd say YES it is, but I don't want you to "come tear my [censored] world apart"

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hey my bike came w/ a whole race "tram" and it was
only 9 grand!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.