Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Your pets......

18K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I know it's been awhile since we have done posts such as these. This is Yamaha our GSD out in the front yard. She is almost 7 months old now.

#3 ·
That's one Yamaha thieves AREN'T going to quickly load into the back of a pickup. :laugh

I'll leave out the fish, crab and Chinese dwarf hamsters and stick with the bigger guys. Some only marginally though.

Sammy, our Lhasa Apso, passed out on the couch...

Myles, our African pygmy hedgehog, attacking my shorts the night we brought him home...

#4 ·
Zoey ~ She thanks you.....

Duc ~ dude you have some pets there lol......we would have more but the 10 year old has some allergies.....we got lucky with the dog....

Nah not going to load her up anywhere....she is skittish as it is being a puppy....picking her up when you are not one of her humans as we are here in this house will probably get you promptly bit.....

Where would you get a pygmy hedgehog by the way?

#10 ·
Duc, my friend has three Lhasa Apsos, all of them girls. They are cool dogs, but really stubborn. I really like your hedgehog. Zoey, I like your cats. Those are some really good pictures. Some from my family:

Kim brought this with her into our family...Sweetpea:

The original cat, Skyler:

He is the chillest cat.

His little brother, Gino:

The one time they got along:

And my first cat ever, SlimShady:

#23 ·
They look to be pretty cool little animals, but too closely related to the raccoon, which on the surface seems to be a pretty cool pet. They often are unpredictable, wild, near impossible to train, and difficult to live with. I've known several people to try to keep them as pets. None kept them long.

Binnies are personable, playful, and have prehensile tails...one of my favourite features of them. The tail is as long as the torso, and they use it as a fifth limb. You can walk them by the tail in lieu of a leash. They will wrap the end of it around your hand and you can lead them with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.