Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum - View Profile: spongebob

spongebob spongebob is offline

eNovice

  About Me

  • About spongebob
    Location
    high sierras, california.
    Interests
    flying, 4X4ing, shooting...
    Occupation
    commercial refrigeration
    Motorcycle
    98 gsx-r750 blue/white 49 state'er, too much to cover in 200 characters.. <br /><br /> <br /><br />but most important!!! a stock air filter...
  • Signature
    95% of all harleys made are still on the road, the other 5% made it home ok!

  Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-04-2015 05:39 AM
  • Join Date: 12-08-2002
  • Referrals: 0

  Mentions

No results to display...

  Quotes

No results to display...
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome