There's no intelligent life down here - Page 2 - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 08:42 AM
eWorld Champ

I'm popping in and out every few months and the same posts are still up top, kind of sad...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-12-2015, 03:54 AM
eMotoMech

Damn, I guess I grew up and out of the post whoring gig, lol. But I'm willing to take one for the team and start post whoring again if that helps bring the site back to life.

I graduated from MMI back in '08 and wrenched in a dealership for a few months. Then got laid off with the, "sorry kid, we can only afford to keep our top techs", when the economy went to crap at the end of '08.

Been wrenching on power converters for public transportation ever since. Still do side work on friends bikes though. Parked my bike in '10 when I found out I was going to have a son. He's 4.5yo now and helping me get my bike running again. Slow going working on a bike when safety for your munchkin is the top priority.

Been heavy into FPV multirotors lately. Think I'll make a post about it
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-12-2015, 07:47 PM
eChamp

Lots of the large bike forums have gone all but dead.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-16-2015, 11:19 AM
ePro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadpizzaRyan View Post
Damn, I guess I grew up and out of the post whoring gig, lol. But I'm willing to take one for the team and start post whoring again if that helps bring the site back to life.

I graduated from MMI back in '08 and wrenched in a dealership for a few months. Then got laid off with the, "sorry kid, we can only afford to keep our top techs", when the economy went to crap at the end of '08.

Been wrenching on power converters for public transportation ever since. Still do side work on friends bikes though. Parked my bike in '10 when I found out I was going to have a son. He's 4.5yo now and helping me get my bike running again. Slow going working on a bike when safety for your munchkin is the top priority.

Been heavy into FPV multirotors lately. Think I'll make a post about it
Congrats on the child! Understand on the safety for munchkins. Mine just turned two. He's not ready to wrench on the bike yet, but I may have him give me a hand changing the oil in the snow thrower tonight. I think he can handle that. I am nowhere near your level, but I will try to help you postwhore a little bit.

Ya mon! More fiah.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-02-2017, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
eChamp

muuusssttt kkeeeeeeeeeeppp aallliiiiiiivvvvvveeee.

My favorite part of the circus......elephant crap the size of pumpkins...AMAZING
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
eChamp

2 year check-in!!??

My favorite part of the circus......elephant crap the size of pumpkins...AMAZING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page