SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL

<font color="brick"> Ok Girls, this may have sorta been done before with the show us your ride thread, but I wanna keep this post at the top and for the women only please!!!

Just a sound off that you are here and maybe a little about yourself.</font>

I will chime in after CBRGAL makes the first post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 09:44 AM
ePro

Re: ROLL CALL

[ QUOTE ]

I will chime in after CBRGAL makes the first post!

[/ QUOTE ]

doh! :.....

i'm bren ((((in the background "hi bren"))))
been riding for almost 4 years, started with a little 250 cruiser: yamaha virago...also had a honda NX250...then had a honda VFR800...and now my current bike CBR600.... i took the MSF course and also attended the first all women's class at Freddie Spencer's in Las Vegas...

oh and my Packers lost so I don't care about the superbowl :
post #3 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 10:43 AM

OK, I'll go next... My birth name is Kathy, but everyone calls me Kitty &amp; I'll probably answer quicker to that. I am 28 years old &amp; live in the San Diego area. My older brother (by 12 years) taught me how to ride dirtbikes when I was about 8. When I was about 10 &amp; he was in his early 20's, he went into a partnership on buying a Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki Dealership. So, I was always around bikes for the majority of the time when I was growing up. I would go into the shop, see all the bikes, &amp; want a streetbike SO BAD that I couldn't stand it. When I was 15, I finally learned how to ride street on a little Ninja 250. I got my first bike for my 16th birthday. It became an obsession &amp; just went on from there. I went from the Ninja 250, to a 1987 Honda VFR 700, then traded that for a 1986 Honda VFR 750. I just sold that VFR about 6 months ago for an Aprilia Falco SL 1000. I spend most of my time on Palomar Mountain with my own bike, but occasionally, I'll race a friend's bike up at Willow Springs with the CMRRA. I'll be keeping my Aprilia for a long time, but I'm planning on getting an Aprilia RS50 as a 2nd bike in the near future so that I don't have to borrow bikes anymore when I want to race.
post #4 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

Ok...I'll go&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

I'm Britt (not short for anything!) and I have 2 F4i's one street, one track, and one 2002 Honda RS125R. My first bike was a Suzuki G500 that I rode for about a month before I tried some friends bikes and wanted something faster. I had a ZX6r for a while and then an F4i and then another....and then another!

I go to the track a lot and am now a regular an instructor for PacificTrackTime.

I am racing my 125 with CCS and USGPRU (#828)in the GP Singles classes and Amateur GT lights classes, and WSMC (#822) lightwieght novice.
post #5 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 03:26 AM

: Nice to see lil about you gals without all the crapola from the sickie guys...Keep the rubber side down Gals :
post #6 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 05:43 AM

Re: SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL

I'm Cathy from Pittsburgh, PA. I learned to ride last year after being on the back of a bike for four years. I took the MSF last year and got a zero on the riding test! For those who don't know/didn't take MSF... that's good. The lower the score, the better.

I learned on a '72 Honda 350. I now have a '92 Seca II (which is a 600).

I want to do a lot of traveling this season and get more miles under my belt.
post #7 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 11:28 AM
MR2

Hi ladies...

I don't have a bike YET...most likely by Aril/May of 2003. I plan to take the CCRider or MSF course in March (if $$ permits). I'm 23 &amp; have been around bikes most of my life. My brother had a 500r &amp; now has an R1 &amp; a Ducati748. My father had a Triumph. No kids, just school &amp; work for now.

Can't wait to start riding! :
post #8 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 12:01 PM

i'm Jessica from Denver. i started riding July of last year after taking MSF. i never imagined what started as a hobby would now be occupy so many of my thoughts and daydreams! i have a 500r, and while i'm partial to it as my first, i can't wait to move up. i haven't been to the track yet. i enjoy longer trips through twisties. my goals for next season are to learn as much as i can, improve my street riding and enjoy a 900-mile solo trip down to TX to visit my family.
post #9 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-13-2003, 06:57 PM
ePro

BkierGirl as all the old esoprsers know I'm a 21 year old nanny, and I live in Seattle. Right now I ride Britney my 01 Ninja 500r, but in April I'll be geting my new baby Kit a CBR600rr

"First Bike, Big Bike = Big Ego, Little Penis."
Evil Temptress
post #10 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-14-2003, 02:05 PM

My name is Jenna, i' m 29 (i can keep saying that only for the next 5 weeks) and a mom of two beautiful children, a 3 and 7 yr old. I'm French Canadian and live in Montreal. I don't have a job..other than being a nurse, teacher, teddy bear, clown, cook and maid..in other words I'm a stay-at-home mom

I have my level 1 permit and will be taking the required class to get my level 2 permit in May, once the snow is all gone. It consists of 9 hrs of classroom learning, 18 hrs of circuit riding, 4 hours of road riding and lots of money. It's a bitch but it's also mandatory.

I don't have my own bike yet but i do have a lead on a used SV650, i should know within the next few days if i can get it or not. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Jenna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page