SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL - Page 3 - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 05:01 PM
eFuzzy

Re: SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL

Hey Y'all, i'm not very exciting but here goes... :.

I'm Rachael.
I live in New York, on Long Island.

Riding defiantely provides a release for my stresses. I don't feel complete if i go too long without doing it. Bikes have shown me avenues to explore and people to meet that i never would have seen without them.

They allow you the opportunity to meet so many diverse people from all parts of the globe. Its really pretty great.

Nice to see you ladies.

Last edited by fuzzygalore; 10-27-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 08:33 AM

Hey Girls!

I'm Melissa.
I'm currently in Germany (until 2005), but via Tucson Az.
I started riding 12 years ago, but seriously riding again about 3 years ago.
I have a ZX-7 and a ZX-9R

I have always been an adrenaline junkie (one of the reasons I became a cop!), but riding has to one of my "top 2" rushes! It's great to see so many women finally getting into the sport....I just wish I had even one of you girls near me! (I'm always the lone SBW in the group)
post #23 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 06:13 PM

Hi Girls!! I,m a little late!! On the Intro..... My name is Kimber I'm ridin' a Yamaha 600r YZF, Black Beauty... I'm 5'5", Still hard to ride sometimes..Rod e dirt bikes growing up ..Sport Bikes very different... I like it lots, pure Adrenaline!!!!! Up here in Wa it rains lots u all probably know that not a lot o' ride time here.. But when I get the chance balls 2 the wall!!! Safely of course.... Got all the proper Gear.. Britt like ur pics !!!! : : By the way the reason 4 gettin' me into sport bikes goes to 1badF4i and Jcoulter Thank u guys they r awesome!!!!! : :
post #24 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2003, 02:25 PM

I'm Kim
I live in the Denver area, ok Arvada to be more percise. :
I have been riding street bikes since I was 16. :
When I go on group rides I am the slow steady gal in the back, stopping to assist my fellow riders who may have taken a tumble :
I prefer to ride fast by myself even though I know that is not a good idea!
I have enjoyed meeting you folks when we go on local rides and plan do more group rides next season :
Bad drivers suck :
If I'm driving too slow for you fasties : I'll catch up.

I currently ride a CBR600F4i : : :
post #25 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 11:39 AM

hi gals!! ( hi jess, we have yet to meet up for a ride!! i will ask crystal for your # so we can ride before i move to vegas)

i have become a die-hard suzuki gal, my gsxr 750 never lets me down on the street and the 600 is the best track bike i've owned! i have, in all fairness, owned an r6, yzf600 ( the cafe racer), one frz 600 and an old honda 400, which was great for learning on!! i had a tlr 1000 for a short while, but sold it to a dear friend. i love to see female riders stick together! if any of you race the ccs circut, look for me this summer!!

but, long story short, born in sicily, lived in soviet georgia, moved to us about 6 years ago to go to school and cook, and i currentally live in denver.i look forward to meeting the vegas gals this summer, but i will miss the colorado ones (crystal, peck, hanna, leslie, you gals rock). keep up the good work ladies!!! - vega ( marla ) [img]/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #26 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 05:25 AM

Hey girrrrrrrrls
This is gonna be pretty simple.
Bri here from Monterey, Ca. (short for Brianne) Currently in Las Vegas (USAF), won't be for long. I will be going to Korea in May. : Don't know where I want to go afterward, but I want to travel A LOT, and w/ my job, it's definitely more than possible.
Started riding after I took the course last July. Bought a brand new SV650S, let me tell ya, she's been greeeeeeat to me. Learning new things everyday w/ her. She doesn't like water on her rubber!
Haven't met too many girls out here besides Alison, Feleena, and Marcy (hello gals!)
post #27 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:05 AM

Hey ladies... Moira here. Currently in Austin, TX - riding a ZX-11 (the battletank). Always thrilled to see other chicks on bikes!! Woo Hoo.

Hi!
post #28 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-07-2003, 04:50 AM
eNovice

I'm Feleena...Been riding for about 3 years now. Have an owned an older Hurricane, first bike, a 99 ZX6E and now i currently ride a 01 F4i...born and raised here in Vegas and have done a few track days. And have to say I love it. Except for my little mishap at Willow! : But I've met some pretty great people on esport and riding in general. And extra shout out to all the "old vegas crew" and "cali crew"

What we do does not define who we are... what defines us is how well we rise after falling
post #29 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 12:46 PM

My name is Darlien. Been riding for going on 2 years. First bike was a 1986 GSXR 750; currently riding a 2002 GSXR600 Telefonica. Both were gifts from hubby. Lovin' the ride, especially the curves.
post #30 of 226 (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 11:39 AM

Hi, I'm Mary from Maryland (sounds like a bad pun, doesn't it). I've been riding for a little less than two years. I learned on my brother's old Rebel250 for a few weeks, then bought an EX250 that I kept for ten months, then atlast upgraded to the '02 R6 that I've had for about 10 months now.

I got out on the track with a MilleR last summer (same event viragorider did too) and this year have signed up to take my bike out for a track day in July. I doubt I'll be able to afford more than just the one track day this summer. : Well, maybe two, I mean, who really needs things like rent or utilities?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page