SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL - Page 23 - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 226 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:06 AM

Re: SPORTBIKE WOMENS ROLL CALL

Hey my name is Tahia and I thought I would checkin in! Im 25 and have been riding for 4 years now. I started on a 1975 Honda CB550 but wanted a sportbike really really really bad so I bought a 1994 Ninja 250 and was hooked. I rode her for a year and wanted a bigger bike so a friend of mine gave me an 86 ZX600. It needed some TLC and she got it, now she runs like new and gives the newer bike a run for their money. Im having a lot of fun on two wheels and hate the fact its almost time to put her away. Oh and Im in Saint Paul MN if there are any ladies in my neck of the woods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 226 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 09:04 PM

Hi, name is staci,I'm 31, have an 11 year old daughter and 1 on the way so i'm not ridin a whole lot at this moment. Damn the timing! j/j Anyway, havn't been riding for to long, my other half got me started then I learned the rest myself so no one would laugh at me. I'm more into stunting than racing, Hopefully I'll be doing all the good stuff after this baby is born. I should be big as a house for stuntwars 07' seein that i'm due in march. I ride a cbr 600 f3, love them hondas! My bike that I WILL HAVE one day is a 900rr or 929. Dream bike, what can I say. Anywayz peace out to all the female riders that actually ride and not jus sit on the back and ride with.....many props to ya! :808922-fiddy: <font color="blue"> </font>
post #223 of 226 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 01:18 PM

HI ALL!

I am Kear, 23 from Ohio. I am dying to start riding. No bike yet and in all honestly I am a little nervous. I am 5'1'' and little. I just love bikes, I am looking at getting f4i, a yzf600r or a ninja as my first bike. I am assuming I will have to get it lowered because I am super short, but I am really interested in learning more and getting out there

If anyone has any advice let me know!

Kear
:808922-fiddy:
post #224 of 226 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Has tires!

Send a message via Skype™ to L8RG8R

WELCOME!

Be sure to check out the new riders section for lots of helpful stuff on being new and you're certainly in the right place to ask the gals about stuff concerning the female aspect of riding.

Good luck! : :808922-fiddy:

A skeleton walks into a bar. It orders a beer and a mop.
post #225 of 226 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 03:32 PM

Yay! I guess I will chime in here too.

Im Kear, I live in NE Ohio (yes...it is the armpit of the US and the weather sucks), I am 23, 5'1'', and I am a newbie to riding. With the wonderful advice of everyone here at eSB... my first bike is going to be the Ninja 250R... I'll go a little small until I get through my MSF and get comfortable riding.

You guys are all really sweet and helpful. Thanks for the advice and [email protected]!! :809028-ridin:

Kear
post #226 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 08:34 AM
eChamp

So I suppose it's time I add my name to the list...: I'm Carrie, I live in Western North Carolina in these GORGEOUS mountains that I love so much! I've been riding on the back of JM's Monster, and the GS1150 BUT a couple weeks ago he gave me a clutch/throttle balance and stopping run down in the yard (cause grass might not hurt as much) I already have gear, but I'll be looking to get a bike of my own once he's done training me then we'll ride together on the road, and have talked about taking the experienced rider's course (like an advanced MSF) since he can teach me the basics...

Glad to be a part of you ladies!

curious1

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

The hawk with talent hides its talons
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page