Winter ride - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Winter ride

Yesterday i brought my daughter for a fifty mile ride.I'm talking about the third of march here,i live 30 minutes from the canada border there should be two feet of snow on the ground[img]/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].Well after we returned the winds picked up to 50 to 60 mph,picked my doghouse up and slammed it into my truck,damage report $775.00.I'm sure glad we got back when we did i might still be flying around somewhere

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8-1252-Untitled-121.jpg (148.1 KB, 54 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2002, 11:12 AM

Re: Winter ride

Sounds like a great day for a ride. One question for ya......was your dog in the doghouse when lifted off?? I am envisioning a Wizard of OZ thing going on here [img]/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] sorry to hear about the damage to your truck.

60 degree temps forcast for this friday and Saturday here, maybe I can actually reach the 100 mile mark on my bike. This break-in period is going to take me forever if the weather doesn't change [img]/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ride Safe,
Jen

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 03:32 AM Thread Starter

Re: Winter ride

My dog was in the house at the time of lift off,I wish she would have been outside maybe the damm thing would not have lifted off.I here you on those break in miles it's a rough time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page