I'm such a squid.... - Page 2 - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 07:43 AM

Re: I\'m such a squid....

[ QUOTE ]
i need one where did you get it , actually i want a factory yamaha racing shirt to where at the mall while posing with my bike LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

If you didn't live in Vegas I would suggest this flame jacket. The biatches can't resist a guy in a Yamaha flame jacket.

You need the socks also

Actually the factory pit shirts are kind of cool.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 07:46 AM

awww the socks are cuuuute : i want some

yeah len you gotta have a jacket with matching socks :
post #13 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 08:07 AM
eWorld Champ

Send a message via Yahoo to terrasmak

that just created a phucked up mential picture LOL . Need the decals (factory yamaha racing ) for the side of the truck while im at it

"Racing makes Heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty." -- Peter Egan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 08:36 AM

just the jacket and socks?? ewwwww : :
post #15 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 09:10 AM

OK I'm lost. Why would buying and wearing a T-shirt make you a poser? The sockes yeah. The jacket in Vegas. OH HELL YEAH. But just a T-shirt. [img]/wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #16 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

Because I own an R1 and now I have a t shirt of one, so it's like I'm trying to show everybody I have an R1 :

It's just a little poserish to me. I usually go for the "Yamaha Factory Racing" hots and shirts, but this was on clearence at the local dealer so I had to grab one.

Last one in my size too :
post #17 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because I own an R1 and now I have a t shirt of one, so it's like I'm trying to show everybody I have an R1 :

It's just a little poserish to me. I usually go for the "Yamaha Factory Racing" hots and shirts, but this was on clearence at the local dealer so I had to grab one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then in that case your not a poser. A poser would have paid three time the regular price for it and put the reciept with the highlighted cost on the dashboard of his Rice Burning, not good enough to make it in final cut for the straight to video release of 2 Fast and 2 Furious III, Neon four door for the next 15 year old he picks up to see that $ is no object to him when he sees what he wants. Not to mention leaving the tag on it and never actually wearing it just throwing it over his shoulder while he's chilling with his boyz at the local Burger King cause that's were all the peeps hang out at.
:
See know if you would have done that. :
post #18 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 09:54 AM
eWorld Champ

Send a message via Yahoo to terrasmak

[ QUOTE ]
just the jacket and socks?? ewwwww : :

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that combo could be a bit drafty , either that or i could get a sunburn in the wrong spot , so does yamaha have yamaha blue suncreen to add to the outfit LOL

"Racing makes Heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty." -- Peter Egan
post #19 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then in that case your not a poser. A poser would have paid three time the regular price for it and put the reciept with the highlighted cost on the dashboard of his Rice Burning, not good enough to make it in final cut for the straight to video release of 2 Fast and 2 Furious III, Neon four door for the next 15 year old he picks up to see that $ is no object to him when he sees what he wants. Not to mention leaving the tag on it and never actually wearing it just throwing it over his shoulder while he's chilling with his boyz at the local Burger King cause that's were all the peeps hang out at.
:
See know if you would have done that. :

[/ QUOTE ]

You really thought that out. I'm impressed :
But, you think about posers too much
post #20 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 10:06 AM

yeah that outfit wouldn't work here in vegas..tooo damn hot and yeah the sunburn thing...ouch!! yikes!! : : :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page