98 srad stage one yosh cams - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
eNovice
 
spongebob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: high sierras, california.
Posts: 339
98 srad stage one yosh cams

im getting interested im my gixxer again....i have a 800cc kit for it and would like to use the yosh cam's mentioned...anyone have them?

95% of all harleys made are still on the road, the other 5% made it home ok!

Last edited by spongebob; 11-11-2012 at 02:31 PM.
spongebob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 06:53 PM
ehasbeen
 
indianaroadracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Winona Lake, IN
Posts: 5,206
I do but this post is super old.

indianaroadracer is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 07:02 AM Thread Starter
eNovice
 
spongebob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: high sierras, california.
Posts: 339
Im here Dude,,still have them? what are the part#s ?

[email protected]

95% of all harleys made are still on the road, the other 5% made it home ok!

Last edited by spongebob; 09-03-2015 at 07:04 AM.
spongebob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2015, 06:21 PM
ehasbeen
 
indianaroadracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Winona Lake, IN
Posts: 5,206
I still have the cams in my 98 750

indianaroadracer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome