Spring Oil Change specials - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

Spring Oil Change specials

It's that time of the year again in most parts of the country to get your bikes serviced for the upcoming riding season. We are offering introductory special pricing for forum members. Contact one of our participating dealers from the Amsoil factory Connection Group or e-mail us at [email protected] with your contact info so we can give you a quote. We also want to thank many of you for the business you are already giving us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 09:48 AM
eWorldChamp

Cool
Now if I only were living in the states

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

We have been getting some valid e-mails questioning our background as a diversified dealer group advertising here. Here is one of them I want to share.

Tell me how a banker, computer, construction, or military guy knows what is best for my application. Almost like asking a baker to service my car.

Thanks for the question, as you are the first to ask this. I will give you the short version, it's called Training. All these dealers making up the dealer group come from different walks of life and experiences. Since they have become oil dealers they have received a lot of lubricant training and most of them have received more training than field reps for very large oil companies. I have been a licensed mechanic since 1969 and I have received tons of tech training over the years, but no lubricant training other than learning how to troubleshoot and repair oil systems. Very few mechanics, as well as dealerships and service departments, know anything about lubricants mostly because they have never been trained in that industry. They often form opinions with no basis or logic to support it and in the dealerships most only tell what they have been trained to say by the manufactures or their boss at best. The oil dealers of our group may not know all the answers, but they certainly know where to go to get the right answer.

george
ADG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page