Hello from Your AMSOIL Factory Connection Dealer Group - Page 2 - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 09:44 AM
eWorldChamp

You shouldn´t buy such an amount of oil, if you can´t make sure to use all of it in a certain time. Because it degrades over the years.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikedLemon View Post
I'd feel better if ADG was a contributing member of knowledge of motorcycles and motorcycle issues (but not completely bent on the AmsOil side of things - to give unbiased replies)
How do you know that we are not knowledgeable about motorcycles? If you will go to www.ezlubes.com and read about the dealers making up this group you would see that we have a varied background and I personally am a certified licensed mechanic and have been riding motorcycles for over 40 years. Also on the statement about biased, sure we may come across that way sometimes, but the test data and spec sheets are not biased and any time you want to check us out pull up the data sheets on the products you may be using and compare to Amsoil for yourself. The test data links below were done independently and if they were wrong Amsoil would be sued.

I hope I haven't come across to strong on this post, but some times it's best to cut to the chase.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 11:33 AM
eARRROOOOOGA

So, what can you tell me about these filters then?

EAoM 138c. It's my understanding it fits some Ducati Monsters and is going to become a regularly produced/stocked item.

Thanks, JM

ARRROOOOOOGGGGA

Drinking light beer is like making love in a canoe - it's F__ing close to water...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 12:19 PM
eStarbucks

I never said you weren't knowledgible... I was hoping you are knowledgable so you could contribute with regular oil-type question/answers and to contribute to this forum.

How much is the fish?
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 12:20 PM
eStarbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journeyman View Post

EAoM 138c. It's my understanding it fits some Ducati Monsters and is going to become a regularly produced/stocked item.
Can you explain their smaller physical size?
Will AmsOil provide the tool for removing these filters too?

How much is the fish?
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journeyman View Post

Thanks, JM
The EAOM-138c oil filters are not a stock item yet. Amsoil is still evaluating that. They have decided to manufacture another batch and see if they sell as quick as the last batch and they are suppose to be available the middle of next month.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikedLemon View Post
Can you explain their smaller physical size?
Will AmsOil provide the tool for removing these filters too?
What are we talking about in size? One or two ounces of fluid capacity? What makes a filter effective for a certain application has to do with the internal PSID valve setting and the type of media used and also the oil system being used. It has to be able to handle the volume and pressure for it's application. I don't know why the can size is different from one manufacture to another other than what I stated above. I do know that the Amsoil nano fiber synthetic type medium can hold more contaminants and catch smaller sized particles than any other filters that I am aware of for motorcycles. Here is a link to see what I am talking about. http://www.oilhelp.com/products_filters.php?id=Oil
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOEY View Post
Have you ever sponsored privateer racers?
Yes some of our dealers have done this if they can see where they can get some advertising value from it. I usually encourage them to let me set them up on a dealership so they can sponsor themselves and actually make some money along the way and use the tax advantages against other earned income. If you want someone to contact you on this e-mail us at [email protected]
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 05:44 PM
eMotoMech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
You shouldnīt buy such an amount of oil, if you canīt make sure to use all of it in a certain time. Because it degrades over the years.

Trust me Twitchy, I'll use it all in a timely fashion
Between my master plan to own a stable of on-road and off-road powersports vehicles and my awareness of how integral good quality oil is to your combustion engine, I think I'll need at least 1 drum per year

Thanks for the info Amsoil dude

Alienware M14x-R2, Core I7 @2.8GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD and 250GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0, 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GT650M
www.terrapinbeer.com
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadpizzaRyan View Post
Trust me Twitchy, I'll use it all in a timely fashion
Between my master plan to own a stable of on-road and off-road powersports vehicles and my awareness of how integral good quality oil is to your combustion engine, I think I'll need at least 1 drum per year

Thanks for the info Amsoil dude
Are you a student at MMI or an instructor? Contact us at [email protected] when ready for some oil. We have several of our dealers from our group that live in the Orlando area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page