Minnesota ride this weekend! - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum > Local Rides - Find Riders In Your Region > Central

Old 02-02-2003, 02:51 AM   #1
yzfkid
eAmateur

Default Minnesota ride this weekend!

ha just kiddin. dont i wish. well its is supposed to be 36 degrees today.........anyway how you guys doin? havent talked to everybody in a while. i got a trailer ready to go for haulin my bike around this year(so i dont have to waste 40 miles of straight road coming from rockford) we're gettin there.....only a couple more months.
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2003, 04:27 AM   #2
fireRR
eAmateur

Motorcycle: 2001 R6 race bike
2002 RC51 street bike
Default Re: Minnesota ride this weekend!

Dude, some crazy [censored] lately. I broke my right wrist beating the crap out of Tommy. A long and funny story. Well, not funny for me. That's sweet that you got a trailer. Is it just a single slot or what? We're thinking of getting a double by summer time. school just started up again and the ladies be looking fine. We got new cell phones yesterday so we'll give you a hollar and give you our new numbers. Later.
Advertisement