Sportbike Racing Forum banner

2 Joe Rocket Honda jackets and BMW Motorrad pants

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tdow3 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have x2 jackets. Both are Honda Joe Rocket riding jackets with all the armor. One has the mesh in the front and arms the other has the solid fabric on front. not exactly sure of the names of each. One actually has the CBR logos on it. Both are a Medium. They are in good shape with very limited wear. Absolutely NO sign of being down. No rips, tears, or stains. I also have a like new pair of BMW Motorrad Venting Machine riding pants (black) with armor cushions in it as well. These are a size 40 US, they have the stretch/elastic to help size. However, i would say these will fit someone w/ a 30-34 waist. These sell at the BMW store for $259. Absolutely like brand new. No pics on here but if you go to Nashville Craigslist and go to motorcycle and type Joe Rocket you can see pics. I will take $225 for all plus shipping. Any ?'s call/text 615-533-7980. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.